Who we are:
Real Nation specialises in behavioural change across a diverse range of industries. Our dynamic company consists of three major departments, namely Education, Events & Experiential, and Design. We are at a very exciting and pivotal time in our history, which gives anyone joining our team huge potential to grow. We pride ourselves on nurturing and promoting our employee’s talents and strengths and expect that each of our team members will make a valuable contribution to areas that they work on as well as the future of the Company.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a motivated and innovative Graduate Intern for an initial 6-month contract. The successful candidate will show determination to showcase their skills and potential while supporting the relevant project team on nationwide education projects.
This role will provide the opportunity to develop creative, organisational, administrative and project management skills. A key aspect of the role is making contact and managing relationships with our team, schools, and clients.
We are at an exciting time in our company’s development, which gives anyone joining our team huge potential to grow.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly motivated and have a high level of personal interest in the work of Real Nation
- Have excellent organisation, planning and administration skills
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to the specific needs of the role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident, effective and a clear communicator
- Would be advantageous to have the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience or qualification in education, psychology or project/ business management
- Stakeholder and supplier liaison
- Experience of Digital/Social Marketing
The education intern will work alongside the Project Managers and Head of Education to support with the day-to-day operations; administration; and logistical running of the Education department. The intern will be required to be highly organised, reliable, eager to learn, and someone who adapts readily to a face paced working environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate may engage in a variety of project support, marketing and communication activities including:
- Handling and processing competition entries
- Packing and posting of education resources
- Database management
- Collating data to support report development
- Working with the Events and Education team – support the project managers with any events linked to Education
- Liaising with both the Design and Events Departments at key stages during their project’s timeline
- Take minutes in all education meetings and circulate soon afterwards
Liaison with schools and suppliers
Coordinating and delivering communication campaigns via email, phone and post, social media management
- Add insight and support with programme content development
Website reviews of project websites
Contract Type: 6-month internship with potential for future employment
Place of Work: Real Nation Office – Arran Quay, Dublin. (Hybrid model currently in place subject to review).
Must have full right to live and work in Ireland
A copy of your most recent CV and a one-page cover letter outlining why the role interests you and how you meet the role requirements.
Email to email@example.com with the subject – ‘Job Application – Education Intern’
Closing date for application: Sunday 6th of February 2022