This position is now filled.
Who we are:
Real Nation specialises in behavioural change across a diverse range of industries. Our dynamic company consists of three major departments, namely Education, Events & Experiential, and Design. We are at a very exciting and pivotal time in our history, which gives anyone joining our team huge potential to grow. We pride ourselves on nurturing and promoting our employee’s talents and strengths and expect that each of our team members will make a valuable contribution to areas that they work on as well as the future of the Company.
What’s the opportunity?
Real Nation is excited to be recruiting an enthusiastic and organised Office and HR Administrator to support our ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be required to use organisational and management skills to facilitate and support the operation of the Real Nation Office as well as undertake a variety of HR duties.
To succeed as the Office and HR Administrator, you should have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills as well as experience working in an office and/or HR role. You should be able to work effectively on your own initiative as well as a member of a team across multiple departments.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Please note this is a non-exhaustive list:
- Manage office procedures, including the scheduling and processing of paperwork, booking calendars, office routines and, post and courier requirements.
- Support the recording and reporting of office budgets and bookkeeping activities
- Maintain and organise record-keeping systems including filing, protecting, accessing and destroying data sensitive documents (hard and digital files)
- Work across departments to manage day-to-day tasks and job workflows.
- Provide a first touchpoint for all external communications with Real Nation.
- Manage the office reception, accept deliveries, visitor access to and from the office and facilitate client meetings and meeting requirements as required
- Maintain and organise sufficient supply of stationery, cleaning and office stock
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties including:
- Recruitment, onboarding and exiting of staff
- Assisting payroll procedures
- Providing clerical and administrative support
- Liaising with HR consultants to update and implement HR policies and procedures
- Being an initial point of contact for staff on HR related queries and issues.
- Supporting with the training and development of employees o Support the coordination and recording of staff leave.
- All other job-related tasks as directed by your manager
- Experience in a HR or administrative role
- A HR or similar qualification is desirable although not essential
- Very good management and administrative skills and an ability to coordinate multiple aspects of the workplace.
- Proficient in office skills and skills related to word processing and spreadsheets
- Experience in office budgeting and bookkeeping.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organised and able to set up systems which improve efficiency of work.
- Excellent ability to use interpersonal skills to solve problems, answer questions and collaboratively come up with solutions.
- Ability to evaluate and make improvements to current systems to improve overall efficiency.
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Place of Work: Real Nation Office – Arran Quay, Dublin. (Hybrid model currently in place subject to review).
Must have full right to live and work in Ireland
A copy of your most recent CV and a one-page cover letter outlining why the role interests you and how you meet the role requirements, your current notice period and expected salary range.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Job Application – Office and HR Administrator’
Closing date for application: Sunday 6th of February 2022