This position is now filled.
Who we are:
Real Nation specialises in behavioural change across a diverse range of industries, applying psychological and learning constructs to effect change and choice across education, health, environment, consumer and trade sectors. We run a variety of programmes in primary, secondary and third-level institutions with public and private sector clients.
What we’re looking for:
Real Nation is seeking temporary call staff to support schools through a number of education campaigns. This is a flexible position with hours per week subject to the needs of the education programme.
Typical working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am-3 pm. Work will be remote; full training and equipment will be provided to successful candidates.
The role is ideal for recent graduates or professionals with relevant call experience. Successful candidates will be charismatic, self-motivated, friendly yet professional with an excellent phone manner and good attention to detail. This is a flexible working contract, where various projects/working hours will be made available to you for your decline or acceptance on an ongoing basis and where you will need to confirm your availability for these engagements, as they arise.
The role involves:
- Working closely with Project Managers to help with various education projects
- Contacting schools to encourage registration and participation in educational programmes via phone and email
- Responding to queries from participating schools via phone and email
The caller’s role will include but is not limited to:
- Representing our clients in a professional manner
- Delivering campaign details in a clear, informative and friendly manner
- Competently dealing with a high volume of outbound and incoming calls
- Accurately recording and logging information and feedback from calls on an internal database
Key requirements for this role:
- Excellent phone manner
- Call experience (desirable)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Internal data entry and database management experience (desirable)
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/ Excel
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed and ability to take initiative
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Must have full right to live and work in Ireland
If this role sounds right for you, please submit your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com . Real Nation will contact successful candidates on a rolling basis as required.